Thursday, February 24, 2011

OOTD: Birds of a Feather

I decided today was a good opportunity for me to wear my new Anthro Pionus Cardigan that I got from the Anthro ExchangeUp for Grabs. I absolutely love it because:

1) I love birds...my last name is Peacock afterall!!
2) It's short sleeved and that is weather appropriate right now
3) It's colorful and happy
4) I got it for a great price~!

I think I'll be able to wear it with a number of things, but today was Baby Reading class at the library. Since that entails crawling around on the floor and sitting indian style, jeans were the definite winner! However, I'd love to see some ideas and sets from you out there!






Pionus Cardigan- Anthropologie
Merona Tank - Target
Jimmy Jimmy Skinnies - Paige Premium Denim
Naturalizer Riding Boots - yeah, I know...so geriatric, but they came in wide calf!!

On another note, I received my birthday order on Tuesday. I got some really great items and a few that I'm not so sure of. I think they belong in a post on their own, so I will do that one later!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! So glad you bought this off my site! :) It looks adorable on you! I love how you have paired it with a teal/blue top to match the cardi. Super cute and stylish! Hope you're enjoying your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! Did you get my email about the Laced W/ Grace dress?
    Can't wait to see the reviews you did the other day!

    ReplyDelete